Donate to The Clear Access Clear Waters campaign through the Canoe Foundation charity. By fundraising and grant making, the Canoe Foundation is on a mission to improve places to paddle across the UK through infrastructure projects.
The Foundation supports projects including:
- Launch and landing platforms, steps or ramps
- Improvements to pathways and accessible routes to the waters edge
- Signage and information that promotes positive behaviour (Countryside code, “Check, Clean, Dry”, take your litter home etc)
- Designated or additional parking for water users
- Works to address erosion and create more sustainable access points
- Projects that actively engage recreational water users in helping protect the waterway environment (such as habitat creation or invasive non-native species action)
- Projects that are multi user or can benefit more than one user group
- Projects that benefit all paddlers rather than member facilities
But none of this work would be possible without the donations of paddlers and other waterways and coastal users who support their work.
So if you’re supportive of ensuring we have sustainable, quality access to our waterways and coastlines for paddlers across the UK to use, please donate today. Support Clear Access through the Canoe Foundation charity and its mission to improve places to paddle.