So you’ve completed a Paddle Cleanup. Great news! Tell us about your paddle cleanup so we can display it on our map here and tell Government about the important work you are doing. We want to shout about how much paddlers care for our waterways and love them.
As an incentive for you to tell us about your cleanup, Cotswold Outdoors have donated a spot prize each month for one lucky person fills out the form below. These range from backpacks to gloves, buffs to water bottles… there’s something for every season! The winner will be picked at random each month and all you need to do is tell us about your cleanup!
To tell us about your paddle cleanup simply follow the instructions below. If you have any problems get in touch using the contact page here.
- Enter your organisation or group name and contact details.
- Let us know what happened, and upload any images you took during your cleanup.
- Enter the date and closest location to the cleanup. You can use a postcode or town, or get specific with a What3Words location.
- When entered, the map will locate the area. Drag the map marker to the correct section of river, and choose a watercourse
- Finally, draw the area you cleaned to measure kilometres covered and click Save.